Check out this week’s statistics and you will see that despite a slight rise in inventory, a slight increase in contracts has caused both Vienna and Oakton to remain in a Seller’s market!
Contact The Belt Team if you would like statistics on YOUR particular market.
Here are the stats for the past week:
Last week in Vienna Real Estate (22180,22181, 22182):
- Number of Contracts: 24
- Average Days on Market for Active Listings: 117 days
- Average Days on Market for Listings That Went Under Contract: 112 days
- Inventory: 170 homes on the market
- Number of Months Supply of Homes (Based on past 90 day contract rate): 2.7 months
- Number of Months Supply of Homes (Based on past 30 day contract rate): 1.9 months
Here are last week’s stats for Oakton Real Estate (22124):
- Number of Contracts: 4
- Average Days on Market for Active Listings: 93 days
- Average Days on Market for Listings That Went Under Contract: 106
- Inventory: 65 homes on the market
- Number of Months Supply of Homes (Based on past 90 day contract rate): 3.4 months
- Number of Months Supply of Homes (Based on past 30 day contract rate): 2.2 months
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, Contact The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 for a more in-depth discussion & analysis – because it’s only the neighborhood YOU live in (or you WANT to live in) that matters. We’ll be happy to schedule a consultation and get very detailed about “YOUR Market”? so that you can make the decision that is best for YOU!
Also, you can read more about:
- What Sellers Should Look For In A Realtor
- Today’s Top 3 Tech Tools To Market Your Home
- Why You Don’t Want To Miss Out on “The Belt Team Experience”?
You can also listen to How Buyers Should Choose The Right Realtor.
Email The Belt Team (or call us at 703-242-3975) to request a FREE WRITTEN REPORT of your home’s value or to be put on our FREE PRIORITY NOTIFICATION LIST for special buying opportunities that are not in the MLS or on the Internet. In a market like this, don’t you want to know about homes BEFORE they hit the market?