If you’re thinking of buying a home in Vienna in 2015, then you’re probably wondering things like:
- “How long are homes on the market?”
- “Will I have to pay over list price or can I get a deal? Buyer’s Market or Seller’s Market?”
If you’re thinking of selling a home in Vienna in 2015, you’re probably wondering:
- “How long will it take to sell my house?”
- “Will I have to negotiate my list price? Seller’s Market or Buyer’s Market?”
Well, let’s look at 2014 statistics as they are often an indicator of what you can expect:
- Average Days on Market in Vienna: 44 days
- Sold Price as % of Original List Price: 97.5%
Terry Belt, CEO of The Belt Team commented, “Last Spring we saw lots of competition for the best listings in the market. As spring became summer, and summer turned into fall – the market slowed a bit and became very price sensitive. Time will tell as to what 2015 has in store, but The Belt Team is already working with a number of Buyers and Sellers in Vienna and we expect the market to start out briskly. In 2014, this was the case – and homes that sold in January/February sold for an average of $16,000 more than those that sold in March/April.”
(Note: Belt Team Buyers are eligible for our FREE Priority Notification List for new listings not yet in the MLS. Call 703-242-3975 for details.)
If you’re selling a home, your next question may be – “Is there a way to sell faster and for more than average?” And the good news is YES!
The best way to do that is to hire the real estate team with the best proven track record of success in Vienna. And THAT is The Belt Team. Check out Belt Team statistics for Vienna home sales:
Over the past 10 years, The Belt Team has consistently sold more homes in Vienna than ANY other agent or team. With $371 Million in sales (416 homes) – that’s $76 Million more! And 45% more homes! There are more than 10,000 agents in Northern VA. No others have sold more than $100 million in the past 10 yrs!
In 2014, Belt Team listings in Vienna SOLD ALMOST A MONTH FASTER than the average agent’s.
Translation? Our Sellers saved almost a full mortgage payment and had a lot less stress from keeping their homes in “showing condition”.
- Average Days on Market – The Belt Team: 20 days
- Average Days on Market – “Average Agent”: 44 days
In 2014, Belt Team’s listings SOLD FOR 2.2% MORE of list price than the average agent’s. And for a higher percentage than ANY other top team/agent.
(As an example, a Seller of a $900K home would have pocketed almost $20,000 more!)
- Sold Price as % of Original List Price – The Belt Team 99.7%
- Sold Price as % of Original List Price – “Average Agent”: 97.5%
Cal The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if you would like to buy or sell a home in Vienna. Not only do we sell more home in Vienna, but many of our team members have lived here for years. Terry Belt & Christy Belt Grossman grew up in Vienna, have lived here since 1972 and are now raising their families in Vienna. Kevin Klefiges has also lived in Vienna since he was a child. Jerry & Gail Belt live in Reston now, but lived in Vienna for more than 30 years. We know the schools, the parks, the commuter short cuts, the history and all the things that make Vienna a most special place to live. Not only do we sell homes in Vienna, but with genuine enthusiasm & experience, we sell the entire community.
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale Under $500,000
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale $500,000 to $700,000
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale $700,000 to $800,000
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale $800,000 to $1 Million
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale $1-$1.25 Million
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale $1.25-1.5 Million
- Search Vienna Homes For Sale $1.5 Million & Up
Don’y you deserve the BEST Realtor in Vienna?