If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Great Falls, VA in 2016, you may be wondering how long homes are on the market, whether prices are up or down and whether it’s a Buyer’s Market or Seller’s Market.
First, let’s look at what happened in 2015:
- Average Days on Market: 126 days (almost the same as 2014 and up from 99 days in 2013)
- Average Sold Price: $1,228,845(down 1.4% from 2014 and up .6% from 2013)
- Average Sold Price as % of List Price: 93.1% (about the same as 2014 and down from 94.8% in 2013)
- Percent of Homes Sold in 10 Days or Less: 17 (down from 23% in 2014)
Now, to get an even better sense of what’s happening in the real estate market, go to our web site for up-to-date Great Falls VA housing stats on the most recent month as compared to the five year average. This will indicate what the current trends are.
- FREE Instant Online Home Value Estimator
- Search Homes on our State-of-the-Art site
- Search Homes in Great Falls Under $750,000
- Search Homes in Great Falls $750,000 to $1,000,000
- Search Homes in Great Falls $71,000,000 to $2,000,000
- Search Homes in Great Falls $2,000,000 to $3,000,000
- Search Homes in Great Falls Over $3 Million
Call Terry Belt & The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if you would like to buy or sell in Great Falls, VA.