Is it time to change YOUR world? Or the world of someone you love? Feel free to share this video! We’re looking for talent to join our team! The people we are looking for are probably already working in a sales role, but are realizing they have hit a ceiling. They probably want a bigger opportunity, a bigger life and to do something more meaningful. Who do you know that we should know? #thebeltteam #changinglivesforthebetter #wearehiring
Watch the video for more info!
(Music courtesy of Bill Williams. Buy his CD “Handful” here. Download on iTunes.)
Is it time to change YOUR world?
We’re looking for talent to join our team. Should we be starting a conversation – either with YOU or someone you know? Feel free to share this!
We don’t look for real estate experience. We can train that. That’s our job. Your job is to be your awesome self and show up every day with a great attitude, a work ethic beyond compare and a desire to build a BIG life.
Many of you are crushing it in your sales or business development roles. You may even already have a real estate license. We also know you might be realizing you’re hitting a ceiling. Or that you want a bigger life. Some of you are thinking this might be the time and the year for a change, or at least a conversation about one.
If this sounds like you, please confidentially reach out to us. We specialize in developing talented individuals into incredible real estate agents. We have all of the tools, training, coaching, accountability, and experience to do that.
So who is The Belt Team?
The Belt Team is a family founded real estate team in Northern VA, focused on our own families, each other as Belt Team family and our clients whom we treat like family. We are headquartered in McLean, VA and owned & lead by CEO Terry Belt. The Belt Team is ranked in the Top 300 Teams for Keller Williams Realty (the world’s largest real estate company by agent count, with over 155,000 agents. The Belt Team sold $60 Million in 2016, with every agent averaging more than 20 home sales (while the average agent in Northern VA sold about 4 homes total).
We are proud to say we are celebrating our 50th Anniversray this year. That makes us unicorns in the real estate world! We are the rare team who can demonstrate PROVEN SUCCESS for our agent partners.
Mission: “Changing lives for the better”
Real estate is our vocation. Through this vocation, we have the ability to impact lives in a most meaningful, positive way – the lives of our clients, our families, ourselves and every person we come in touch with.
In real estate, we have the awesome blessing of being invited into our clients’ homes at some of the most important times of their lives – when they’re having babies, celebrating a new job, getting married, rightsizing after retirement or losing a spouse. And we advise them about their most important fiancnial asset they have. We take our vocation seriously.
Values: “God, Family, Business” – in that order.
- We put our customers and clients first.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We are a lead-generating team. We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are coachable & teachable. We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun. And good for our clients.
- We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.
And we are out to change the world.
Here are some of the qualities we look for:
- Talent – as evidenced by a proven track record of sales success – show us the numbers!
- Outstanding communication skills (show us when you apply to be a candidate!)
- A servant heart and an obsession with customer service
- Lifelong learners with a history of action & growth trajectory
- People who believe in the power of team
- EQ & LQ – high emotional awareness, likes to laugh, and can laugh at yourself
Email your resume & cover letter to Info@TheBeltTeam.com. Tell us what you’ve been doing specific to sales – including sharing your SPECIFIC TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS and why you’re thinking about real estate. We’d love to start a conversation!
Perhaps it’s time to JOIN THE BELT TEAM AND CHANGE YOUR WORLD!