The next topic in our “Tip Tuesday” series of posts on Preparing Your Home for Sale is CLEANING:
- Make sure every area of the home sparkles and shines! Every hour spent will be worth it. Would you rather buy a clean car or a dirty one? Would you hurry to buy a pair of shoes with mud on them?
- Clean all windows inside and out. This helps make the house sparkle.
- Clean all carpeting and area rugs…along with tile and wooden floors.
- Clean and polish all woodwork. Pay particular attention to the kitchen and bath cabinets.
- Make sure all light fixtures are clean and shining!
Remember, these weekly posts will guide you through the process of preparing your home for sale in order to achieve the highest possible sales price in the least amount of time. We will concentrate on areas like: (1) Repairing, (2) Cleaning, (3) Neutralizing, (4) Space Management, (5) Atmosphere and (6) Staging.
So look for more home selling tips on Tuesdays and if you are thinking of selling your home this year, please reach out to The Belt Team and let our 50+ years of experience in real estate work for you!
703-242-3975 | Info@TheBeltTeam.com | Contact Us
Be sure to follow our blog, as well as our pages on Facebook & Instagram and our YouTube channel, to get our updates on the real estate market, community happenings and much more!