If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in McLean, VA in 2015, you may be wondering how long homes are on the market and whether prices are up or down.
First, let’s look at what happened in 2014:
- Average Days on Market: 64 days (down from 72 days from 2013)
- Average Sold Price: $1,054,174 (down from $1,094,034 in 2013)
- Average Sold Price as % of List Price: 95.7% (down from 96.8% in 2013)
- Percent of Homes Sold in 10 Days or Less: 35%
Now, to get an even better sense of what’s happening in the real estate market, go to our web site for up-to-date McLean VA housing stats on the most recent month as compared to the five year average. This will indicate what the current trends are.
- FREE Instant Online Home Value Estimator
- Search Homes on our State-of-the-Art site
- Search Condos For Sale In McLean
- Search Townhouses For Sale in McLean
- Search Homes in McLean Under $1 Million
- Search Homes in McLean $1,000,000 to $2,000,000
- Search Homes in McLean $2,000,000 to $4,000,000
- Search Homes in McLean $4,000,000 and Up
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if you would like to buy or sell in McLean, VA.