Welcome to our monthly post of home sale statistics for our region and some hyper local markets! Below you will find the numbers for July 2019.
It is still a great time to sell! Please call or text The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail what is happening in your market …we’d love to help you realize your real estate dreams!
• 27,439 homes went under contract in the region. This is up (12.8%) from the same time period in 2018.
• 28% of the homes that went to settlement in July 2019, sold in 10 days or less from when they hit the market.
• Average sold price was $368,571 (up 4.91% from the same time period in 2018).
• 33,104 homes came on the market. That’s down 0.1%from July 2018.
• Homes that sold (closed) averaged 57 days on market, 7 days longer than in July of 2018.
• There is currently a 3.0 month supply of homes (remember, in a balanced market – the demand from buyers equals the supply from sellers – there is a 5-6 months supply) in the Mid Atlantic Region – and 66,513 homes for sale (townhouse, condo and single family).
OVERALL: The Mid-Atlantic Region remains in a Seller’s Market. Again, the overall market conditions in the region did not change significantly in July but let’s take a look at some of our local markets and see what their numbers look like.
Buyers & Sellers who are successful in today’s market look at the data and act accordingly…and so do our agents! Contact The Belt Team NOW (703-242-3975) to make sure you are working with an agent that is on top of the market you are targeting and can provide you with all the information you need.
To see what the conditions are like in your community, click on the link to your desired city below!
- Vienna: July 2019 Home Sales
- Oakton: July 2019 Home Sales
- McLean: July 2019 Home Sales
- Great Falls: July 2019 Home Sales
- Reston: July 2019 Home Sales
- Falls Church: July 2019 Home Sales
- Arlington: July 2019 Home Sales
- Alexandria: July 2019 Home Sales
*Data compiled from SmartCharts, MarketStats by ShowingTime, whose data comes directly from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).